Our client Adeo Web put their people first. They build projects and products that create impact for their clients. From innovative projects like ACER, Lenovo, a leading book publisher in Baltics Alma Littera, Electronics leader Topo Centras, world-wide pharmacy and manufacturer giants, enterprise services platform Maistro to pioneering SaaS product PassCamp – a password manager for teams. Adeo Web has offices in Kaunas, Chicago and Stockholm with fast growing international teams.
- Be responsible for project scope, time, budget and client’s success
- Manage end-to-end IT multi-projects with 3-10 team members
- Become an expert of customers online businesses and help them to achieve their business goals
- Ensure that team is inspired, involved and developing as professionals
- Continuously monitor and look for process improvements and optimizations
- Passion for quality excellence, exceptional time management skills, and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Have previous experience of successful IT projects development
- Perfect communication skills and proven ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Problem solving skills and can-do approach as well as willingness to find balanced solution
- To be a self-starter who can execute with limited guidance
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to solve interesting challenges all around the globe
- Freedom to create an impact on the team and the company
- Health insurance and budget for training
- Office perks and company events
Salary: 800-1500 Eur/mon (after-tax).
We are looking for applicants of all seniority levels: junior, middle and senior.
Pay Scale is based on Seniority:
- Junior 800-1000 EUR
- Mid-level 1000-1300 EUR
- Senior 1300-1500 EUR
Recruitment process is due October 4th. Contact person – Laura +370 677 68 960.