Our client – Modus Group mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today they unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that they invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Do you share the same passion for cars and dream of working in international environment with biggest players of car industry? Then join them on their journey!
Currently, we are looking for International Purchasing Manager – a goal-oriented person who believes he can move the mountains!
- Management of export and purchase processes;
- Relationship management with existing suppliers herewith active search of new ones;
- Handling all processes within supply chain from ordering till delivery;
- Negotiations, contracting, qualifying and analyzing suppliers for assigned goods by price, terms and conditions, delivery and quality;
- Generating ideas and proposals how to improve the purchasing processes.
- Hold a higher educational degree;
- Have a relevant experience in international purchasing, active sales or export;
- Be fluent in English (other languages would be considered as an advantage);
- Demonstrate good communication and negotiation skill;
- Be proactive and able to take initiatives, set priorities, take ownership of assigned projects;
- Be able to travel frequently across a region.
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Highest quality training and development programs – all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat.
- And most important – freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.
Salary: From 1400Eur Neto, depends on performance.
Recruitment process is due October 4th. Contact person – Leila +37062755843, firstname.lastname@example.org